So don't have a lot to blog about, but I DO have some new pics... figured I'd share with everyone, since I am ADDICTED to pictures myself. And sorry for the crazy colors and stuff... I have just figured out how to do a thing with my camera where it picks up only one color... and I have been going CRAZY! haha
We had a friendly game of Disney Scene it last week and these were the pictures of our game! :) I love relaxing on Sundays with the fam...
I took Taylor, Emma, and Mason to McDonalds for a random Thursday night dinner... :) We are so crazy/fun!
A dedication to the best sister in the world. Shel is my inspiration. She has taught me so much about life. I miss her like crazy, and know she is doing AMAZING work in Independence! LOVE YOU SISTER!!
2 comments:
Oh my gosh they're all grown up!!! I miss you guys! :)
Ashton its been a long time! Your brothers and sisters are getting so big. Hope life is going good for you!
Post a Comment