Tuesday, March 25, 2008

MOVING!

So I am currently in Las Vegas, enjoying time with John before Friday rolls around! I am getting pretty nervous, but so excited at the same time! I fly out on Friday night at 11:55 pm, and arrive in Hartford, CT at 11:55 am on Saturday. I spoke with Nancy (my "mom") this morning, and she said that they are getting so excited for me to arrive! They are so great! I can't wait to finally meet them in person! I am going to try to be good at this whole blog thing, since I just started. But hopefully it will help keep in touch with the family and friends back home a little better! Thank heavens for the internet! :) I will miss everyone, especially my family! MUAH! Love you mom and dad! I will let you know when I arrive safely and finally meet my new family! YAY!

3 comments:

Kristen said...

Yea! I am so excited to check in on your blog! Maybe I will actually know what is happening in your life now. I am excited for your new adventure! Have fun! We love you!

Amber Bradley said...

I am so excited that you got a post up! I hope you travel safely and enjoy meeting them! Let us know how it goes! (I forgot to tell you how to change the font colors...when you are in your layout tab there is another tab that says fonts and colors. Go there if you want to change them.) Love you!

Shelby Nicole said...

Wow...no shout out to your sister...?? What makes the parents so special and ME...your BFF and FAVORITE blood relative...nothing. BOO...actually, hibbity hoo blah! ..the end..